a collecktion of pretty people, places and things. It is my hope that you find something that you enjoy. Or even better yet, that you might discover something new.
Too good not to share
SOMEBODY WHO // AU REVOIR SIMONE
Just looking at this photo, I feel cold. Though, being there… would be so worth it
Everything perfectly out of place.
The Digital Professionals Toolkit
Here is a collection of uplifting and heartwarming words of encouragement from the most sage voices in the tech startup world as you begin your own entrepreneurial journey.
- Throwing yourself off a cliff and assembling an airplane on the way down. - Reif Hoffman
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death. - Elon Musk
- Running a start-up is like eating glass. You just start to like the taste of your own blood. - Sean Parker
- Startups are hell. - Penelope Trunk
- It’s like we’re married, but we’re not fucking. - Y Combinator founder via Paul Graham
- I kept busy by thinking about how running that marathon was much like doing a startup. - Dan Martell
- People say doing a startup is like a marathon. It’s actually a roadtrip at night with no headlights. You think you’re going to Toledo but you’re actually going to Miami and you might not have enough gas so you might need to buy gas from someone who might take you out if you aren’t driving well. - Ben Silbermann via Jason Shen
- This is what running a startup is like…every day (cue video). - Jason Calacanis
- Running a startup is like being punched in the face repeatedly. - Paul Graham
- In my tiredness, my scars, and my strength I have noticed that launching and running a start-up is a lot like war. - Ryan Wood
- Running a startup is like having all the bad guys from Die Hard attack you, but you’re way more scrawny than Bruce Willis. - Aaron Levie
A healthy reminder that I’m not losing my mind. I just started a company.